Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- No hassle with wires. Just use the holder to snap it to your windshield with the suction cups. If you want it some place else, just pull it off again and wipe a cloth where it used to be. No traces.
- Solar power. If there is enough sun, you will never use the cable to charge it as long as you turn it off when you don't use the car.
- Contacts are easily sent to the device by sending a business card via bluetooth.
- Speaker could be a little louder, but with the well isolated cars nowadays, this should not be much of a problem.
- Sound quality is kind of medium, but for the price, no need to complain
- When using windows mobile and sending a contact, it will display the last name first and the first name afterwards. On a small display, this can be annoying (using an android phone, it displays it the other way around). Could also be fixed if i'd use shorter names for my contacts.
- People calling me while I'm in the car have been able to hear me without problem.
- I have not tried pairing multiple phones
- Reversing the display works fine
- Although you might think of this as an expensive "toy", I could not find this anywhere cheaper. It's worth the money.
A very handy device that i've been using for about a year now. I'm very happy with it.
Buy this if you want a clean solution for handsfree calling. Just dont take it out of the holder while driving or the police might think it's a phone. ;)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.