DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount for Nokia 5800
Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5013 (50%)
  • 4 Star:5013 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by Dgo00 on 01/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap. - Very useful. - The flexible arm makes it easy to adjust the phone in every position or angle.
    Cons:
    - The built quality could be a little better, using electrical tube as the arm cover feels really cheap. - When driving, it bou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and fits really well

posted by zipotarri on 10/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Nokia 5800 fits really well on it. The suction cup has very good grip and could remain in place at least one day for sure. Thats the time I tested. The price is the best you could found out there.
    Cons:
    The flex pole seem to be a bit breakable, and the cover is a semi-hard corrugated tube used in electricity, but it does the job.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by licdahool on 08/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The phone fit very well. Build quality is very good. Suction cup has a good grip onto window with good locking mechanism.
    Cons:
    Pole could be a litte longer, but is ok. Depending where you put the phone, sometimes is necesarry to move forward touch it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good but not the best

posted by ioKKon on 03/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to mount and a very cheap nokia 5800 swivel. It fits well my nokia 5800. Nice and sturdy. I am not afraid, that my phone will fall out of this. It is very easy to mount. You can use it vertically or horizontally at any angle.
    Cons:
    The mount suction is not that good. It dropped a few times when my car hit a road with many holes. It's not a universal swive...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, simple, strong grip.

posted by shokkas on 11/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality. Suction cup has a good grip onto window with good locking mechanism. Phone holder locks well onto the flexing pole and hold phone in place very well. Screw lock of swivel allows to fix phone holder in place, though after a while needs to be...
    Cons:
    Too short - of pole would have been 5cm longer, would allow easier and better access to phone's buttons without the need to ben...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fix perfectly

posted by MuriloBarreto on 10/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This mount fix perfectly at Nokia 5800, and its very easy to use. Perfect to use at the car, with integrated GPS. It is very cheap, and the build quality is very good!
    Cons:
    It is an simple stuff, so I didn't found any cons. Only about one thing that happened with me. the mount droped from the windsh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vert good..

posted by ysozdemir on 09/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    for this price, It is perfect product. if you have 5800 and a car, you must buy it. build quality is good. i am using more than 1 year and it is still very good. Also I can watch movies, clips in my car. this is perfect product...
    Cons:
    no cons... no cons... no cons... no cons... no cons... no cons... no cons...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    be gentle...

posted by Orrza on 08/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits the nokia 5800 unit perfectly! attaches well to the front windshield if you understand the trick. price is very low so you better order two! seems like something that costs more.
    Cons:
    it is fregile! we ordered three units and one arrived with broken attachment mechanism. we were left with two, one was broken a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by orikron on 07/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    ENG: Perfect, does just what it's expected to do Cheapest one ES: Perfecto, hace lo que se espera de el. El más barato
    Cons:
    ENG: It has not cons really ES: Realmente nada que objetar.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECT FIT!!

posted by hanz89 on 06/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Perfect fit to my 5800 device (nude condition, with no silicon protector on) -build quality is very good
    Cons:
    -the pipe connecting the suction cup and the device holder is somewhat stiff and quite hard to bent (but maybe it can be an adv...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections