DX  » Community » Reviews » LG Chocolate Style Universal Retractable Metal Stylus
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:505 (50%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One cheap replacement stylus

posted by sw5guilherme on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a resistive touch pen, no big deal. Can be a good replacement to a lost or broken stylus if the original is too expensive.
    Cons:
    It could be longer, i think it's short. After a while, the cap can become loose, so you need to put some pressure to attach the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LG Chocolate Style Universal Retractable Metal Stylus review

posted by SgtMiki on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    really lightweight not very long, but still sufficient good plastic (at least for now) good price/value ratio good tip finish (works perfect for my screen)
    Cons:
    a little fragile a better click when closed would be great
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap stuff

posted by ksenchy on 07/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's cheap, nothing else :)
    Cons:
    Well, don't know about other users, but mine was rusty on the inside and there by really hard to pull out. And when you do pull...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect acessory

posted by stewie on 09/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It looks just like the original one and for much less money. It has been working perfectly since i bought it months ago and no problems with holding the stylus or anything as could be expected for something like this.
    Cons:
    i can't think of any. the only problem is that its showing some signs of usage but its natural since it has a lot of time and i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Universal Retractable Metal Stylus

posted by eduardo2011 on 12/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works as it should, nothing dificult to it.
    Cons:
    since it was cheap i order 5, it´s good becouse i broken one when i try to close when i was not looking, you have to be careful...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull!

posted by Mardec on 09/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It is really usefull when you have giant hands and fingers like me. Now I can easily browse the internet on my cellphone. -It is retractable, so you can adjust it to your needs. Altough when retracted it is also usefull.
    Cons:
    -Nice item, but the only con is that you can see it is not the original item. And you can see imperfections such as glue residu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LG INCITE STYLUS

posted by zenkun3 on 05/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    its just a giood copy for LG INCITE i lose mine and i use this and pretty cheap , in ebay are like 3 4 times just dont have the LG in the stylus but not big deal you can use it pretty well and works well with my cell phone it has strap and all are ok, its p...
    Cons:
    when you try to use it seems a little sticky but no big deal its a nice product and cheap.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cheap Stylus

posted by vincentx on 05/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a stylus, and it does what styluses do. This model is great for many touchscreen mobiles and the Nintendo DS family because the cap acts as a lanyard, allowing you to affix the to your desired device. You may simply pop the body of the stylus from the ...
    Cons:
    If you don't push the stylus back into the cap properly (far enough), it may not seal correctly. This can cause the stylus to f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not that great

posted by Vorkje on 12/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It looks very stylish and chique, the part what touches the screen is great and doens't damage your screen.
    Cons:
    The quality isn't great. The stylus itself doesn't slide smoothly from it's cover. A con of that is that you don't lose it. It...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfektní stylus / Prefect stylus

posted by Rados92 on 07/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Czech: Velmi lehký a jednoduchý. Jednoduchá ovladatelnost. Není nutné rucne vysouvat, sundá se vícko a stylus se sám vysune. English: Very easy and simple. Simple handling. There is no need to eject, remove the lid an...
    Cons:
    Czech: Dobrý k PDA, mobil s dotykový displej. Dobrý materiál, 50:50 plast a kov. English: Good for the PDA,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections