DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Earphone Adapter Cable with Microphone (71cm Cable)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:182 (18%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by madmax1981 on 08/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's an excellent piece of equipment for the price - hard to go past. I really like being able to use whichever headphones suit at the time - I particularly like that I'm not restricted to Nokia earbuds which I find uncomfortable and not particularly good s...
    Cons:
    It is not wired up for stereo but will drive both headphone speakers the cable is set up of the mono wirering for a NOKIA. Do n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good.

posted by ternet on 01/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * good connectors. * very good sound quality (no distortion to the original sound quality at all). * the sound is stereo. * good clip. * a button that allows to answer/end a call, and also to switch songs when using the phone's music player.
    Cons:
    * there is an annoying crackling noise from the microphone (only on phone-calls).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The sound could be better...

posted by koniiiik on 08/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The microphone is really good, fine sensitivity, had no problem doing calls with this. - The length of this cable is perfect for me – I could have my phone in my pants and it would reach to the top of my T-shirt just fine. The length of the cable was 75 c...
    Cons:
    - I actually bought 3 of those and all of them suffered from the same problem – they somehow filter out some frequencies. This ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but flaky

posted by grebulon on 08/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very cheap, that's the best thing I can say about it. The sound quality is good and so is the microphone. It's really a very simple thing.
    Cons:
    The build quality is not good. I'm afraid it would break if kept for too long in my bag.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I had to widdle down the plug to fit in my Centro

posted by bebomata on 05/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Both sides of the headphones work. 2. Microphone works really well. 3. I can control my music/phone with the button. I use headset control (a palm app in order to play/pause skip songs).
    Cons:
    1. The plug is not the plug design shown...it was boxy and I had to whittle it down with a knife. Worked well after that.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty darn good

posted by cAtdraco on 04/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's an excellent piece of equipment for the price - hard to go past. I really like being able to use whichever headphones suit at the time - I particularly like that I'm not restricted to Nokia earbuds which I find uncomfortable and not particularly good ...
    Cons:
    Nothing major. I like using my phone as an mp3 player, and one of the two jacks I bought doesn't transmit some frequencies to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you're ordering this, Get 2 or 3

posted by etisu on 12/16/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Workes for my Nokia E71. - 2.5 to 3.5 adapter- importent for Nokia devices - The mic is pretty good - This is the only prodcut I could fine which is an adapter + mic WITHOUT built in earphones suitable for Nokia, so you can plug your own (high quality) ea...
    Cons:
    - Very low build quality, mic stopped working after a month. - Looks cheap and pretty ugly.. - The buttong for answer/end a cal...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great acessory

posted by k3bab on 11/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Price. The local stores would probably take 50$ for something similar. - Lets you use your own 3,5mm headset for your cellphone with 2,5mm connector. - Built-in mic and button to answer, so you don't have to disconnect the headset when someone's calling.
    Cons:
    Not mouch. The plug that goes into the cell phone is angled at 45 degrees, not 90. Takes a little space in the pocket
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My Second one

posted by RecyclerMan on 11/09/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Ok lost my first one, This is my replacement. CHEEP and good size form factor. the innards are normal parts you would find elce were but way cost effective as a hole than buying part for part
    Cons:
    It is not wired up for stereo but will drive both headphone speakers the cable is set up of the mono wirering for a NOKIA. Do n...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it was great, but doesn't work anymore

posted by matula on 07/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    worked perfectly with my nokia 3120 classic, ant that phone with this actually sounds very good, as good as quality mp3/etc players.
    Cons:
    now it doesn't work, witch could be my fault, since i never nurture my stuff, i'm more like an "if it can broken, it shoul...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections