DX  » Community » Reviews » 45X Microscope/Endoscope with 2-LED Illumination (3*LR927)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:628 (62%)
  • 4 Star:385 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get it

posted by wimoyster on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -it does what it says it does -it is a really compact little unit -the LED bulbs provide very good, strong lighting -its compact size allows you to take anywhere--I take it when I'm getting new plants to see if there are destructive bugs that I don't want t...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    45 Tiny miracles

posted by yvettejongen on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It doesn't take much storageroom. Easy to learn, no tutorials necessary. Take and look!
    Cons:
    Can't think of any cons for this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little helper for DIY

posted by eXpressionist on 03/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's very compact, so I easily can take it in the pocket - LED is handy addition, first time I thought that's not useful, but later I realise that I'm was wrong - Nice to watch on organic stuff, like leaves or wood.
    Cons:
    - I really doubt that this thingy has a 45X, but it's expected for 5 bucks - Sometimes led is too much bright
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by kevojy on 02/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This little thing is awesome. It doesn't let you zoom in THAT close but it's still cool, the things you can see. Be creative, it's cool to look at organic things like eyes (without the light!) and whatnot but other stuff is cool too. Plus I can see it being...
    Cons:
    It doesn't show things that close. Most details that it reveals can be made out with the human eye. But you don't have to strai...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by pezzite on 11/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing for the price. It's extremely tiny, very easy to carry around. It's great for when you need to make out tiny details. Build quality is quite good. Even though it's made out of plastic it's still very solid, very unlikely to break. I find myself usin...
    Cons:
    Can't really think of any. If I was nitpicking, I'd say that the battery cover isn't of the greatest quality, I keep worrying t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loving it!

posted by marckd on 11/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I am loving this microscope! It is really good and tiny, but works as a charm. The zoom is incredible and it is really easy to use it with my camera and take photos of the zoom, I will try to submit some later. It is really good and serves the purpose of it.
    Cons:
    It could be a bit wider, but not a problem at all Also, some times my eye hurts a little bit for the leds, this are really brig...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great.

posted by CyrusS on 10/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The LED is nice and bright which helps a lot The magnification is good and things are really clear. I seem to be examining everything all the time now.
    Cons:
    The quality is not the greatest but the thing holds together in one piece which is what's important. I dropped it and something...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by so3hn on 04/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - the LED is bright just enough to light up what your looking at. - pouch is very nice extra. - light weight due to size. - the microscope is very fine, able to pick up things clearly, what you would expect.
    Cons:
    - i found it to be very cheaply built. but what do you expect from the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    45x mini microscope

posted by bilboe on 01/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    extremely portable,bright light, very clear image, simple focus principle, easy to hold dead steady, price very close to nothing, appears to be of adequate construction - certainly no problems at this stage
    Cons:
    none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very compact and nice device

posted by kubanoid on 01/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought two devices (one for me and other for friend) and tested both... I compared it with the SKU 1325 (100x microscope) bought before. At first this device is very compact and light, about 20g weight. you can loose it into the pocket. LED light is very ...
    Cons:
    Very good device for anybody who need not very big magnification. Great toy for children or grown-up who likes to explore plant...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections