DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Multi-slot Card Reader for SD/MINISD/TF/MMC/RSMMC/M2
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very good card reader – Mini USB 2.0 Multi-slot Card Reader for SD/MINISD/TF/MMC/RSMMC/M2 Reviews

posted by therant on 10/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very cheap card reader. I purchased it because it had a slot for MS Pro Duo. It doesn't need an MS Pro adapter for reading MS Pro Duo so that's a big plus. Also can read Micro SD/TF without having to have a Micro SD to full SD adapter around. It helped me a lot, since I had a couple of MS Pro Duo cards lying around and I couldn't use them without using my PSP as a reader.
Cons:
It's a VERY TINY BIT flimsy, as in the inner circuitry isn't fully fixed in the casing, leaving it a millimeter of room for it to wiggle around. It's in no way unusable or problematic. If you want to make it stiff and sound, you can open the casing and fix the circuitry in place with some silicone/hot glue.
Other:
Really cheap and good card reader. Does everything it says in description. Haven't tested it out with a HC card, but I know from experience that HC cards are compatible with all card readers as it is a standard.
Bottomline:
Really good price-value. Cheap, gets the job done. Small, effective. Nothing more I could say about it. Perfect buy. Don't have to go to something more expensive as this does the same job.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections