DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Multi-slot Card Reader for SD/MINISD/TF/MMC/RSMMC/M2
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good product – Mini USB 2.0 Multi-slot Card Reader for SD/MINISD/TF/MMC/RSMMC/M2 Reviews

posted by jona14 on 12/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It is cheap and good and reads m2 cards and also majority of the cards. It really cost a lot more for this card reader in the local retail store. So i guess at the end of the day we cannot really complain and compare too much as the retail, there are overheads at the end of the day.
Cons:
Maybe can have other colours availble. One of the customers said that the cap is easy to fall off. Mine can click so I do not really see a problem at the moment. The build is good and does look frimsy
Other:
Nothing at the moment as my customer like it very much and also the rest of the people commented that it was cute for the size.
Bottomline:
Buy it if you need a card reader, you never know when you will need it. It is good to have around so that can use it from time to time and i strongly suggest to buy.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections