DX  » Community » Reviews » Small Clip-On Reading/Keyboard Light (Battery Powered)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    little night-lamp, not reading lamp

posted by nikkel on 03/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very small and lightwight, so you can easily use it as lamp for travelling - ready-to-use, already got batteries inside - looks weak, but it's not - build quality is surprisingly not bad - strong clip - flexible neck
    Cons:
    - not as bright, as i expected - very hard to read with it, so i use it as a night-light - it lights as a spot-light, not eno...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good!

posted by Ranamarrana on 07/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is very easy to use, it came with batteries, and it has a bright light, perfecto for reading while letting other people sleep. The clip is perfect for use it with a book. The wire is strong enough to keep the light in the position and direction you want.
    Cons:
    No one really, it seems it may break at any time but it does not. The batteries did not last as much as expected.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice item

posted by edbuy2010 on 02/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cable of the item can really be movable. This means that the light can be easily adapted to any space that you want to light. It is good to use in different ways. The clip-on is strong ans gets in any superfice.
    Cons:
    If you let the light on for more than some hours straight then the light is gonna be less bright. But you just have to off and...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for its price

posted by ehabkost on 01/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Small and light. - Bright led, considering its size. - The clip is reasonably large and reasonably strong, so you probably won't have problems of it not staying in the place you clipped it on. - Very focused light so you can read on your bed at night with...
    Cons:
    - I would like it to be brighter so I could comfortably read on bed, but I think I was expecting too much for something this si...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections