DX  » Community » Reviews » Jelly Lens Wide Angle/Fish Eye Filter for Cell Phones and Compact Digital Cameras
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:307 (30%)
  • 4 Star:5212 (52%)
  • 3 Star:174 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do the work.

posted by ThiagoSouzaFX on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It really give the "fisheye" aspect to the camera! -Not the best fisheye, but it will give you the effect. -Fits on most celphones and very small lens cameras.
    Cons:
    -You will lose a bit of sharpness,but nothing that you can't deal with. -The gel lost the glue. -Works bad at close. Effect is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful but it has its downside

posted by Jorkapp on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it works quite well. I love using it since I take many pictures! its small and very portable. I keep it with me all the time when traveling for those spur of the moments pictures
    Cons:
    the jelly adhesive wasn't sticking well when I first got it. When I cleaned up the adhesive it was sticky but won't stick to th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ojo de pez, muy economico

posted by elrengofa on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    su precio es muuuuy conveniente, tambien su practicidad y el nuevo mundo de imagenes que podes tomar con esta lente
    Cons:
    quizas el pegote que trae con el tiempo se vaya desgastando, dicen que lavandolo solo con agua mejora, pero yo creo que nunca v...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    easy to use

posted by peteRR9 on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the price is very reasonable very good to use with MD80 or with the mobile phone the angle is better than i expected the little pouch helps to not lost the lens after it falls off the camera
    Cons:
    the sticky circle holding the lens gets dirty very often and its not easy to clean it back and when you do it with water the le...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    only a toy

posted by jarh1 on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, compact, well made, good lens does not introduce noise in the image , go with quality images, and get what was promised, the material is good and the hanger is very elastic, There are many other similar products but this is very very cheap, and the b...
    Cons:
    sticky gum is not quite right falls easily, the fisheye effect is not very pronounced, the green product is not well with the p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    interesting gadget

posted by defjam on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    easy to use, inexpensive, cheap way to achieve the wide angled camera effect,
    Cons:
    jelly part of the lens will lose its stickiness over time, the wide angle camera lens could be wider.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for non-professional.

posted by OwCrap on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The sticky way of connecting the lens to the camera is very simple and good. The viewing angle increase is around 0.3, witch is very good for this lens.
    Cons:
    The cover for the sticky thing don't stay very well. Don't have a cover for the lens.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value (for my needs)

posted by ALWest on 07/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - easy to attach - small - lightweight - could be used on more than one camera - achieves wide angle - reasonable build quality
    Cons:
    - the sticky glue attracts dust and fluff etc. - the lens quality isnt that great, so can degrade the image quality - the colou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price

posted by Suddoku on 06/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its a good, cheap price for a fisheye works great on a Nintendo DSI it doesnt make your camera/phone/game device look ugly easy to use and put on the adhesive on the thing was WAY better than i thought the handy lanyard strap was awesome for me
    Cons:
    plastic, not glasss blurry in the middle the cap to protect the adhesive doesnt stay on easily
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product! Great Price!

posted by goga07 on 04/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good Price! Easy to use! Great results! For Nokia X3 it is a good option! For my sony comapct digital camera also does the job very well.
    Cons:
    it's not for making professional photos, but for this price is good. This is an item that could cust a little less.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections