DX  » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E06 SSC-W42180U HA-III 170-Lumen LED Flashlight (2*AAA)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good light for quite good price.

posted by KierovNick on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Ability to detach the middle part and make it shorter is pretty neat, when you need to reach to small closed spaces, as it still gives enough light to do anything. Good quality build, fits everywhere, works well.
    Cons:
    If you care about esthetics, flashlight have two different kinds of red, but that's only problem if you try to get same color a...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful litthe flashlight

posted by Numpad42 on 08/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is pretty bright for its size. It is red :) and the color doesnt scratch off easily. It takes standard batteries. It is pretty small and has a clip. Button feels sturdy and always works.
    Cons:
    It is very small.. I put it somewhere and cant find it now.. that might be a "con" of myself and not the flashlight ;) only 1 ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent little versatile light

posted by flashin on 04/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great little light. tank007 is really buildin' some decent stuff. knockin' on romisens door a little bit. nice red finish is a good one for an emergancy kit, or if your're just sick of black ones. everything fits well. it is very bright. i had forgotten h...
    Cons:
    needs a forward clicky switch. may need to replace the center o ring with a thicker one to hold the sections together tighter....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just good red flashlight

posted by Goury on 01/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its bright enough for $14 well built its RED! it works! well, it just good and heap chinese flashlight it can light dark room or dark street or something else dark it works with 1 aaa or 2aaa or even with 1 lithium aaa so nya (=^_^=) (it can be short...
    Cons:
    here is no cons for good and cheap RED flashlight only little con is tailcap switch i just dont like it but as of flashlight...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy this & #22930 as well !!!!

posted by Afhavemann on 01/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you buy this light then get #26989 as well. This one has an SSC emitter and #26989 (single cell) has a Q3-WC. Since all of the parts are interchangeable between them, you can assemble the various parts to get a choice of an SSC or Q3 emitter, either 1 ...
    Cons:
    Really needs low-high modes with low at maybe 25-30 lumens. Especially true if you do get both 2293 & 26989 then use the Q3 he...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the more little and powerful thing

posted by Inktattoo on 07/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    vest-pocket and powerful, from do not believe, thoughtlessly and it has an excellent design, comfortable clip for the wall, an excellent considered affair its price.
    Cons:
    An excellent idea gives for my mama that it has the horror of the |black| out in |ascenzore|. Now it is feel more sure.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My Red Beauty! Very Bright and useful.

posted by indask8 on 07/04/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Uses two AAA, very common batteries on my country, easy to find, easy to use, and still powerful. -Very bright, more than the previous TANK I bought (because of the two aaa but not only). -Very very well built. -R.E.D ! :-p
    Cons:
    -No cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Light!!!

posted by phreeflow on 07/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Love this flashlight...was really shocked how bright this 2xAAA light was. I really wasn't expecting it to keep up with larger 2xAA lights but it's very bright!! I can usually find something to really dislike in almost any light but I'm pretty pleased with...
    Cons:
    Super dirty threads. Weak clip but it can easily be removed. Anodizing was off...some parts were darker red and the tail was l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections