DX  » Community » Reviews » Dual-USB Car Cigarette Lighter Plug Power Adapter - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little charger for travel

posted by mihai25 on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This charger is small, lightweight, very easy to carry in any pocket or bag or just left it into the car. The price is very good also. The 2A output make it suitable for the new big smartphones and tablets too.
    Cons:
    First piece was faulty. DX propose me a refund or replacement, I choose replacement and now I am the happy owner of a new good ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Only for 12 volt sockets.

posted by RasmusAndersen on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price. Excellent build quality. It is nice that there are two USB-sockets. Perfect size. Not so small that it is impossible to pull out of the socket.
    Cons:
    Not suitable for 24 volt sockets. I ordered 3, the first one made a small pop-sound when I put it in a 24 volt socket. The nex...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and compact charger

posted by Loner911 on 11/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small charger which can fit into the car cigarette port nicely with minimal protruding. Able to charge Iphone and Samsung Note 2 which requires 2A current. Packaging is good and properly wrapped up.
    Cons:
    Not that I know of at the moment. The socket may be a little too short which may cause the socket not reach the contact point. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections