Working ok 230V – Pen Style Non Contact AC Voltage Detector (90V~1000V/2*AAA) Reviews
posted by Ahvenakala on 12/02/2009
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Sensitive, selective: can distinguish between live and neutral wires even close together. (tested here in Finland)
- Good indication
- Relatively good size (a bit heavy with the batteries)
- Indicates also just potential (voltage), does not need current to flow in the wires.
- No sound indication
- Battery compartment lid will probably break after several battery changes
- Does not fit INTO a wall outlet hole in Finland (flat end, not round)
I have used one similar (10x much more expensive) and this one works equally well.
Very good for it's price, I would recommend to everyone doing some small electrical work. I would not rely my life to it's indication (wires cold. I bought another for my father as a gift.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.