DX  » Community » Reviews » Dingoo A-320 2.8" LCD GBA/NGO/SNES/ NES/SFC/CPS1/2/+ Emulator Game Console (4GB Built-in + Mini-SD)
Sort by:
53 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7741 (77%)
  • 4 Star:2312 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent pocket emulator

posted by mocozera on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Best thing I've bought for playing old games. It runs a several kind of consoles, video, mp3, etc. Battery is very good, I can play more than 8 hours straight. I bought in 2010 and it stills in excellent conditions today (2013).
    Cons:
    The power key could be better. My power key doesn't work anymore. But I use a little trick to suppress it. To on: press reset T...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good 8-bit emu fun, and Genesis/MD too!

posted by GeminiDomino on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Impressive battery life. The built-in NES and Gameboy A emulators are quite good. I was even able to play through the old landmines like Crystalis and Castlevania III with only minor audio/video glitches. With Dingux installed, the Genesis emulator also...
    Cons:
    The stock menu is hard to navigate, with games gathered under "3D Game" and "Interesting Game" headers, whi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal for the Retro-gamer!

posted by SvettBulle on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Has the size of a game-boy micro, and its easy to bring it anywhere you want. *Plays "most" of the emulators good. *The build Quality feels very nice for the price. *The RCA cable is a nice feature, maybe a bit short, however. *The battery-time i...
    Cons:
    *Those "3D games" sux's, dont buy it cuz of them. *Crashes appears, but not very often. *Snes & Sega emulators ar...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by fabiofvaf on 05/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good construction. It surprise me, because it is a chinese product. Many emulators You can change the OS to dingux, without uninstall the original firmware Battery life is very good.
    Cons:
    Some native emulators are not so good(but you can use the ones in dingux).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD but not GREAT

posted by panther123 on 01/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Can play videos and be a MP3 PLAYER, has high quality sound. Has good emulation potential if you manually upgrade. Playing a wide variety of game formats. Good built quality, small and compact and a superb battery life of 8 hours.
    Cons:
    There are some here who say this is an excellent GBA emulator. I disagree, the contrast setting for the GBA emulatored games is...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by bartSmitsman on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good Product, the dingoo is great for rom emulation. the battery is strong, up to 8 hours! for playing music is also good, but the music must be good ripped. The dingoo itself is very light but strong, i did buy it with the Protective Silicone Case for Ding...
    Cons:
    the Screen scratchs fast. its no gorilla glass more like the gameboy classic and color.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by landeel on 11/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is really the ultimate handheld for classic games. You can play pretty much anything on it.
    Cons:
    The only thing I didn't like is the d-pad. It's impossible to play street fighter with it. I will try to solve this problem wit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and really useful

posted by TOCDias on 07/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - You can play almost every games from NES, SMS, CPS, CPS2, SNES, SMD, NEOGEO, GBA and more! - The default emulators work really nice with 90% of the games - Play videos - Works very nice as a radio. The signal reception is very good - Loud sound - Works n...
    Cons:
    - None, really!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic emulation device

posted by dcviana on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good build quality, have some very good emulators like the NES and CPS1 ones. Buttons works very well (they are a bit small for my big hands, but I had no problems playing games with it). The price is the better part. I know you can buy a PSP, unlock it an...
    Cons:
    Native emulators are not all good, the SNES one is a bit slow and the Genesis one acts very weird. You NEED to install Dingux t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by budavargas on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Awesome little gadget. Runs right out of the box. 7 days is a great game (almost like a Stephen King novel). Got Dingux running in about half hour. There are great guides to do it right away!. Using Toddler's pack 0.35, got Hexen, Doom and Heretic working....
    Cons:
    The headphone plug is in the wrong place. It's unconfortable to use headphones while playing, especialy for people with big han...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections