DX  » Community » Reviews » iPazzport KP-810-12 Wireless 2.4GHz 92-Key Keyboard for Google TV Player - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I never imagined that would quality!

posted by gabrierf on 04/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great fit in hand, the touchpad is very precise speed regulation with the mouse, buttons work well! The battery is good, with great autonomy. in case of problems with the battery is easy than replacing by a Nokia phone for even more autonomy! The charger ca...
    Cons:
    nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iPazzport Keyboard

posted by Khaldun on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I absolutely love this thing! Its exactly what I wanted. Its easy to install and hold in your hand. The track pad is sensitive enough to use, better the I expected, much better then the ones I used on laptops before. Range is good and the battery lasts a lo...
    Cons:
    The keys are a tad hard. You have to make sure you press them properly. Sometimes you hear it click but no letter appears. Coul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great product! Raspberry Pi -compatible!

posted by Sindel on 12/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This keyboard is super light, fits perfectly in my hands, has many useful buttons. Worked great the moment I plugged in the receiver, really easy to set up. But the best part is: it's Raspberry Pi -compatible! I have the latest Raspbmc, and I didn't have to...
    Cons:
    Since the manual isn't all too specific and there are so many buttons, using this keyboard might be a bit challenging to those ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iPazzport KP-810-12 Wireless is GREAT!

posted by mmohlmann on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Perfect control for my Android TV Stick. It does everything i need and more. Easy to use. Quick to set up. Very good and responsive touchpad. Rechargable accu included. Cable for charging accu is also included. The QWERTY Keyboard is perfect for searches, t...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by ottoll on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Amazing device! Strong build, good response from the keys and the touchpad. The size fits perfectly in my hands. It's plug and play (win7). It's exactly what I expected, maybe even more. The box says it cand be used on xbox, I gotta test on it.
    Cons:
    The charging cable is too short. The charging led could be not so bright. The manual is in english, but is kinda useless. It ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product. Small and versatile.

posted by milannrt on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very useful device. Tested on Samsung Smart TV and on PC with Win7. Good response from keys and touchpad. Build quality is good, looks and feels durable. Multimedia keys are great addition to this keyboard. Touchpad position is very good and it can be used ...
    Cons:
    None so far
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections