DX  » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Green LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:628 (62%)
  • 4 Star:314 (31%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really works on movimment!

posted by viniciuscvnunes on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really works. It's a very simple circuit with three batteries that turns on just when the light gets on moviment. Totally recommend for the bikers. Increase safety it's never good enough.
    Cons:
    It's a one time fall equipment. If, for some reason, you don't fix it well in your bike, it's veeeery probable that will be lau...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magnificent bike lights

posted by flaperonrc on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these lights to drive surer in the night. It does little, a car almost knocks down me, but it saw the lights and could avoid me (I know it because the driver said it to me). Because of it, I am very satisfied with the visibility that these lights c...
    Cons:
    The capsule of the light is a bit weak and can become detached from the base, though a bit of adhesive transparent tape or a bi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice glowing things :)

posted by dyakov on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice looking, for this price you cant want much more! the look nice, the quality looks OK, dont bother mi that! they came nice packed, 2 with 2, with the baterries inside, so you have just to open them, put away the safety carton and they are ready to ...
    Cons:
    I dont know if they are going to be waterproof! they have thing that has to stop the water, but im not sure how long it will ho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by Pafman on 06/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This item emits a very strong item. The package comes with two lights and 6 batteries. It's really easy to put it on the wheel. It starts with movement.
    Cons:
    Don't use it on a motorcycle. This is just for a bicycle. When i put it on my bike and speed up to 160 km/h, the plastic went o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Notation on the public highway at night

posted by Puzyrek on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Low cost - Shining brightly in the dark - Easy to use - With glow can be seen from all sides - Has a rubber ring seals for water resistance
    Cons:
    - Not high quality performance - Not lit for a while after stopping - Does not draw a circle in the photo, this would require...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product. Love it !

posted by moaduba on 05/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It´s cheap. - Easy to install. - It works only when you are riding it, you don´t have to worry about switching it on and off. - People can truly see the bike when I´m riding it ! - I have had this product for 4 months already and I haven...
    Cons:
    -It looks fragile but, so far, my wheel lights are still intact.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great idea

posted by fungal on 04/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The units are easy to assemble and simple in operation. It included the batteries required for operation.
    Cons:
    No real cons, the person I gave them to was very appreciative. The only thing is I would not use on my car as they would be too...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by soxior on 09/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the price is a very good product, easy installation. the brightness of the product is viewed loge but you should be at a good speed, otherwise flashes
    Cons:
    fragile product and fitting of batteries is a bit complicated when inslado the car is out due to position of the nozzle of the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for cyclists!

posted by DXDIRK on 08/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + They are very bright! Visible by almost anybody during the night, I've even had a couple of people ask me where I got them from! + Build quality is wonderful, doesn't feel really cheap and plastic-y like other products, this one feels great! + Made of met...
    Cons:
    - Batteries run out after a couple weeks.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice light!

posted by Caligi on 04/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good construction, the base (silver part) is metal and not plastic, the light part is a thick plastic and should be durable. Is bright at nighttime, fit on a north american bicycle with no alteration. Comes with the batteries and there is 2 light units whi...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. I'm sure there is no issues legally with having these on a bicycle, but your jurisdiction may have l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections