DX  » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Green LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Great for cyclists! – Motion Activated Green LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack) Reviews

posted by DXDIRK on 08/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
+ They are very bright! Visible by almost anybody during the night, I've even had a couple of people ask me where I got them from!
+ Build quality is wonderful, doesn't feel really cheap and plastic-y like other products, this one feels great!
+ Made of metal/aluminum so it won't break easily. I've had mine for 4 months and they still work
+ Pretty easy to set up, just put the batteries in and spin the lid/top part.
Cons:
- Batteries run out after a couple weeks.
Other:
I wish you could get extra batteries as the ones I got ran out after a couple of weeks of continuous use.
Bottomline:
These are perfect! Just what I needed, as an avid cyclist, I usually am hard to see by people especially at night but not anymore! Now people look at me and notice me, so it's safer plus I don't have to spend 20$ on those special blinkers for your bike, the ones you put on your wheels.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections