Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* The cap itself seems to be build well enough.
* The message is clear, the speed used to run the message across the screen (3 characters at a time) is nicely paced.
* Price makes it a good gift item
* Setting up the messages is a crime.
* The on/off button is on the inside of the cap, on the printboard, which made it hard to use for my father-in-law, for which it was intended
* no way to edit an existing message, or to delete a character when programming
There was a sticker placed on the plastic screen in front of the cap which left an ugly stain
It has been an excellent gift, made my father-in-law very happy, altough he still needs help getting the messages on or off
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.