Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
-While its not really a horn sound it certainly is loud enough and makes it so that other drivers and people can hear you coming.
- It has some lights on it as well so that at night when its darker it helps so that people can tell where you are.
- The build quality seems to be very good.
- The "horn" isn't really a horn, its more of a higher pitch beep. It could be confusing to a motorist exactly what it is, although its still "horn" enough
- The lights aren't much and really don't do a ton unless its a very dark area. Not super visible in the bight city at night.
- The horn trigger is somewhat odd and rather poor.
For the price this makes a great noise maker to alert people that your coming and that your there. Its certinly better then nothing, and the lights are a nice bonus. If you want a more serious super loud horn with a good light you should probably look elsewhere. For the price, its a great, cheep, bike noisemaker / horn.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.