Sort by:
169 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:75126 (75%)
  • 4 Star:2441 (24%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Caliper

posted by bluflaims on 02/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love this tool, I have measured so many things with it. And for the most part its quiet accurate. And for the price it can't be beat. I used this tool or a class project and all my classmates were asking to borrow it. Really useful.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of particularly. Though the box is a little funny shaped.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    150mm Caliper

posted by Pandore84 on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works pretty good. Looks solid. Good precision but this is fine for usual work not for professional.
    Cons:
    It doesn't slide smoothly enough.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product.

posted by xavglub on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This instrument works very well. It is very easy to use and gives very precise measures. The steel is good quality and it is hardened. The plastic part is of less good quality. The display is easily readable. It is delivered with two sets of batteries. I us...
    Cons:
    The box is plastic fragile and does not resist an intensive use. But for the price(prize), it is not necessarily an inconvenience.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent for the price

posted by MarceloNunes on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very light and practical. Comes with batteries and the display is clearly visible. the accuracy is very good. Surprising. muito leve e prático. Já vem com as baterias e o display é bem visível. a precisão é muito boa. Surpreen...
    Cons:
    could think of cons, there is surprisingly good. Even the box is satisfactory não consegui pensar em contras, é surp...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great, but eats batteries.

posted by NorthernDIY on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap and very reasonably accurate measurements. Build quality is pretty good, case was nice too.
    Cons:
    First one didn't work - But DX shipped me a replacement ASAP! Eats batteries like crazy.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for practical use

posted by flaviol on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use. Perfect for people who works on a daily basis with precise measurements. The box offers a good protection to the tool.
    Cons:
    The only problem was the time it took to arrive, but it was more a problem of the national delivery system that took almost two...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Solid Calipers

posted by jibbbyy on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price, good quality. Extra battery, Very good piece of equipment. I am glad I bought this. Very useful around the office and at home. Can switch between in and mm. Very useful.
    Cons:
    Box that holds the instrument is less quality. Shipping took a few weeks. Those are the only cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The product is of decent quality!

posted by gti777 on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The metal body is very strong. Build quality is excellent. Very pleased with the price of the product! Packaging of good quality and does not cause the feeling of what it's here can break fast! Batteries Included! A good measurement accuracy. Indications ar...
    Cons:
    The measuring device is well protected from damage by pack. BTW pack looks chip! In fact it is not like this. I was completely ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by ShadowLight on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works great and looks nicely built. Comes with a plastic box (cheap plastic but it's not a con for me), and a second battery is included in the box. The tool itself is made from some kind of stainless steel and looks strong! Digits are big enough, and ...
    Cons:
    There is no HOLD button, this could have been a nice feature in car application for example, where even a locking screw may not...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good instrument

posted by goncharovmax on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good instrument, has good technical descriptions (exactness of 0.01??, excellent repetition of measuring), comfortable in the use, moderate price.
    Cons:
    While did not discover. I hope that nothing bad will show up :)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 17
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections