DX  » Community » Reviews » Forceball SPT-ALC Exercise Wrist Force Ball w/ Blue LED / Counter - Blue + Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by kleitonbt on 04/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Easy to use, practical and very beautiful when it is running, the LEDs deicham he is also very cute and great for exercise for anti arm, biceps and triceps. I workout bodybuilding a few years and have never done such an effective arm exercises for anti equa...
    Cons:
    Really I have nothing against the Force Ball, the only thing that is a negative is that for biceps and triceps it does not work...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FUN!

posted by uacauaca on 04/10/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is fun, i leave my powerball on the computer desk. It stays there looking at me taunting to try a little more!It is fun, i leave my powreball on the computer desk. It stays there looking at me taunting to try a little more!
    Cons:
    - Hate the blue led. As far as i know there is no way to turn it off. - It does a lot of noise for a small thing i can't use la...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good item!!!

posted by sergivs8 on 02/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good materials, in my country costs the double than here. Works perfect and you need only some minuted to understand how works. The lights and the digital counter are amazing and so cool! Instructions and package very good quality.sending was so quickl...
    Cons:
    Some minutes to understand how to start but when you do it the first or second time its so easy!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap

posted by Jimpo0o on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, lower price than brasil, here the lower price is R$200,00 with all the things this item have. Have a good rotation speed, and how much faster more difficult to handle, and this is so good like an challenge ^^ its really fun to play with it and...
    Cons:
    No cons. This item is very good not regret it one bit having purchased.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good and cheap!

posted by Aleksey2009 on 11/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good build quality! Works fine! It has a LCD-display with a lot of parameters - rotating speed (actual/average), counter of movement etc. The same device in Moscow costs about $150, so it is really good bargain!
    Cons:
    No cons! The device is really good. One insignificant moment - tips of the lace using for starting of Power Ball looks cheap. B...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections