DX  » Community » Reviews » RH1900 Wired USB 2.0 800/1600/2400/3200dpi Laser Engine Game Mouse - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by DavidMoreira on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Easy to use; - Plug and play; - Build quality is pretty good; - Price; - fits perfectly in my hand; - The driver is pretty good and includes macro functionality;
    Cons:
    - Macros won't work on games protected by the Xtrap anti-cheating program. But honestly, I'm glad it doesn't :) - The manual is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by JulianoGiam on 11/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The ergonomics are fantastic. Very good size mouse. The finish coat is of good quality and perfect design. It works perfectly on uneven tracks. The buttons work perfectly and helps a lot in games. Excellent product. It's used to specific gamers, but can be ...
    Cons:
    I do not really have a negative opinion about the product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price

posted by WesleySchmidt on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap, great quality, easy to switch DPI, comfortable. DPI goes from 500 to 2000 with a easy click, very simple. Easy driver. The weight is pretty good, isn't heavy and feels good in the hand, you can easily use it for 10 or more hours without a single...
    Cons:
    Not that much of a con, but the lateral bottoms can be a problem some times, but you can easily remove their function by instal...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice for the price

posted by YoulikeYouBuy on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very comfortable, your hand rest on it easily, programmable buttons and macro setup for the easy kills :p the color of the light changes when DPI settings are changed. Smooth mouse wheel and not noisy at all like my old one.
    Cons:
    Mine wasn't new... the bottom pads are scratched can tell it has been used over some time or a display one. the mouse wheel has...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Farmkiller

posted by JonDTM on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The finish is good quality and the design is arguably perfect. The lights change color according to the level of DPI that the user chooses, and the sensor of the mouse does not require necessarily a smooth surface: it works perfectly in irregular swaddling,...
    Cons:
    Honestly, I see no reason to give a negative opinion.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections