DX  » Community » Reviews » RGB 5-LED 7-Mode Stainless Steel Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 2
Pretty – RGB 5-LED 7-Mode Stainless Steel Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack) Reviews

posted by Timoliini on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The lights look real pretty! but to make a real nice full circle you need a speed at least 30mph or higher. the modes are real nice but i only use two of them (the always on and the quick strobe). They were real easy to install! i just screwed them into my mopeds wheel vents and they stay real well in it but the screw part is a little too short so three fourths of the vent is still visible.
Cons:
None at all except real short battery life as the light stays intense for an hour and after that it gets real dim and the batterys are real expensive.
Other:
I bought four pairs for me and my friends and we took a test ride at the middle of a night in a road that has no lights at all and it was real cool! only thing that bothers me is that lightcap is long (not a minus or a plus) so they did´nt fit into my friends scooter tires because they are so small.
Bottomline:
Cheapish and beautiful lights that fit most vent caps.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections