DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal AC Charging Adapter Charger w/ Dual USB Output for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod - White (EU Plug)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Somewhat fast charging, questionable quality

posted by etrusco on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The 2A "iPad" output charges a Gran Duos in ~2:45h, just a little under the time as the original 1.2A charger (but with caveats).
    Cons:
    - The 2A output is slower than the original 1.2A charger (but could dependent on the USB cable). - The 1A output was DOA (dead ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product but missing information

posted by BrendaCFM on 04/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - You can recharge two things at the same time. -It's specific for iphone and ipod one of than hole, the other is specific for galaxy tab,l so you can know if the charger is the best for your eletronic, that is very important for the duration of your batter...
    Cons:
    -The text from Deal extreme did not specificate that the just one of holes of charger is for iphone and ipod and the other It i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome charger

posted by sanzperez on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very compact, light, and very manageable. Each USB connector has indicated the type of device that can be connected I can charge perfectly my mobile phone and my ipad at same while !. I also tested and works well with android tablets and tablets w...
    Cons:
    The usb connector would have to be a little further apart as it can be difficult to connect two wires simultaneously (especiall...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and compact charger

posted by alexbern on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pretty compact charger. Looks like the build quality is pretty good. It has no LEDs which is advantage to me as I don't like to be disturbed by a light in a dark room at night. You can know if it works or not be connecting to your device. No need for additi...
    Cons:
    It has two connectors, but only one of them can be used to charge an iPad (it's a 2.0A connector). The other one is just 1.0A c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It charges beautiful

posted by guazontsubasa on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When I bought one of this chargers, I was wondering if it really will charge my cell phone. Because of bad experiences with otherones. But then I read that it has ona USB port for Android and another for Iphone. And they have different types of charges. Ok ...
    Cons:
    It doesn't have 3 pins.. lacks the leg to land
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dual plug 2.1Amp

posted by Zlay3r on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Small fairly compact at least compared to other dual usb EU plug chargers. + the plastic and the usb ports, seems to be of good quality compared to Chinese standards. + charges Ipad (the one with lightning plug), and Samsung Galaxy xCover.
    Cons:
    - well I am a little sceptic to be honest, some of these Chinese chargers have plug problems, the plug seems to get loose easil...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections