DX  » Community » Reviews » Star Master Mini Star Projector (3*AA)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:365 (36%)
  • 4 Star:649 (64%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for childs

posted by Belce666 on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, simple, usefull. This product is just perfect. Really cheap, just have 2 buttons, so too simple. And it's purpose is to project stars on the roof, so this product make that task perfect.
    Cons:
    I would like powerfull leds or maybe lenses made of plastic, to project to a roof up to 3 meters. The problem is that the image...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice as a gift for kids.

posted by Eliram on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Large - Two buttons - one for white light, one for alternating colors - needs 3 batteries or electricity converter.
    Cons:
    - A little fragile - Nothing is revolving really, just alternating lights - color lights flicker too fast, (white light is alwa...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i like it a lot

posted by sumyca on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I love it . I leave it on all night every night and makes a good night light for my baby . the price was very good too.
    Cons:
    the top part is keep coming off but I can deal with it . not a major con .
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mini Star Projector

posted by Bulgina on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    As a night light quite a good thing. Shines soft, shimmering light, does not prevent sleep. It turns out very energy efficient night light. Inside the three "iridescent" LED and one small light bulb. Is powered by a 4.5 volt (3 AA batteries or an ...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just as expected

posted by niele on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Seemed a lot sturdier than I thought it would be, and a lot larger, but suitable size.
    Cons:
    Had to fix up the top part after it had moved significantly during shipping, which probably doesn't reflect on the product, mor...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Proyector

posted by Frans12 on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Es un producto muy lindo que se disfruta mejor en un cuarto totalmente a oscuras. - Los leds que cambian de color le dan un efecto muy bueno, ya que si solo fueran estrellas blancas sería algo aburrido.
    Cons:
    - La lámpara que contiene debería ser más potente, ya que las estrellas se ven nítidas solo en la parte de ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by Tessa25 on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Star Master has really beautiful kind of light. The ceiling is covered with stars and one moon. The atmosphere of miracle and mysteriousness. Add nice music and enjoy it.
    Cons:
    The upper plastic cover with stars is not fixed well and falls inside the Star Master box – so the stars “are gone”. I have fix...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great present..

posted by mimaskera on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -beautiful when lit -great present for those who already have everything and are happy for anything unusual -when you turn it up side down so that the top is pointing on the floor, it can be used as something like "disco ball", but be careful, whe...
    Cons:
    -has hole fot charger or sth, but there is no cable in the package -little bit badly manufactured -smear on the black coating ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good for it's price

posted by hirundo on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks great in the dark room, children are happy when they go to bed and see a bunch of lights on the ceiling.
    Cons:
    Poor quality: buttons and cover are easy to fall off. Constellations are rather conventional. I think it would be truer to call...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool

posted by novolo on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool for your kids. It lights up the ceiling and walls with lots of stars. The ceiling changes colours as the leds go through multiple colors. It has two types of lamps. One main lamp which is a classing incandesent lamp, and 4 rgb leds.
    Cons:
    Very poor quality and no power source included, even though it has a DC input plug. The leds only iluminate the stars on the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections