DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Mini Portable Female USB Output Car Charger for cellphone - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works as expected

posted by Gersoul on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality for the price. It works! It charges my cellphone perfectly. Mine does not warm too much like some other reviews said.
    Cons:
    Protrudes a little bit from my lighter housing, but I guess it must've been designed like that to be able to be placed in diffe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good!

posted by vitalylida on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The main plus is the price. Charging has the correct shape and not get stuck in the cigarette lighter. I am satisfied with the quality. I expect worse product for this money.
    Cons:
    None, works great. The item is fully the same in the picture and in the reality.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect usb output

posted by Forny99 on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Product with good workmanship - Great price - Easy installation - ergonomic - plug and play Small, it fits easily in the pocket of your jacked. Delivery was very fast: least three weeks This product came in its original packaging store. PORTUGUESE - Pro...
    Cons:
    None, works great. portuguese Nenhum, funciona muito bem.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    chip charger

posted by vohulg on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The main plus is the price. Charging has the correct shape and not get stuck in the cigarette lighter.
    Cons:
    The material quality is not very good, and he collected more than their price. It seems that its viability depends on how long ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fast device charging on the cheap!

posted by hcomplyr on 10/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact and practically flush with the cigarette lighter socket this adapter will charge most phones even when using Bluetooth, Data, GPS, and WiFi simultaneously on. No more "phone is using more power than charger provides" errors
    Cons:
    Since it fits flush with the socket removal can be a pain depending on the placement in your own car.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections