DX  » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame and Lens Anaglyphic Magenta + Green 3D Glasses
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:402 (40%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny looking... great 3D

posted by vvalencia on 08/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Solid and good plastic material -You can use it with your optical glasses -The lenses color are good Español: -Material sólido y de calidad -Puedes utilizarlos con tus lentes ópticos -El color de los lentes en bueno
    Cons:
    -I can't think of any (about the product itself) Español: -No puedo pensar en ninguno. (sobre el producto en si)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not very good

posted by Moongoat on 05/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Build quality is good, hard plastic, don't think it will break fast
    Cons:
    - It doesn't seem to work. Check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ANcspdYh_U, and try any of the options. None seem to work for ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    be aware

posted by fernandokreutz on 05/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great bluid quality of the frame. Fits confortable while using it. The green lens works very well, but....
    Cons:
    ...magenta lens doesnt work at all. The magenta lens is not the same as it should be, so you dont get any 3d effect. Due the ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than cardboard version

posted by snotty on 10/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I did a side-by-side comparison of these plastic glasses to the cardboard glasses that are bundled with Journey to the Center of the Earth. I discovered the green lens on the cardboard glasses block all color information where everything appears in shades ...
    Cons:
    The quality isn't the greatest, but still better than cardboard. The lenses are thicker than the cardboard version, but still ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by lee742 on 07/20/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - I've tested with the Blu-ray versions of Journey to the Center of the Earth and My Bloody Valentine. Works well as intended. 3D effects feel better than the paper glasses that came with the BD. (I previously bought sku 23121, which is better quality but ...
    Cons:
    - The 'lens' is not glass. It's sort of thicker than paper but thinner than plastic lens. It's also uneven and comes with man...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections