Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Look

posted by OldRock on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The cover looks great on camera. It gives it a very professional appearance. Very useful on sunny days, helping to see the screen and protecting it. Very well built. Very robust, even getting held only for the eye vewer. Easy to put on, remove and use. ...
    Cons:
    Nothing to say about it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by kfcdx on 09/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    My wife wanted a screen protector for her Canon Digital Rebel XTi but she kept having peel off problems with those stick on things. I first suggested those clip on white plastic things but I couldn't find them. Then I found this and at first I thought it mi...
    Cons:
    I think it's a tad pricy but it's worth it. My wife says it would be nice to tap the door down to close it rather than tapping...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful..

posted by Timelord1 on 04/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a must for protecting your LCD screen from finger prints and smudges from your nose and face, as well as scratches too. I'm a keen astrophotographer and this is a little gem for shielding the white light from your eyes at night, even though you have...
    Cons:
    As others have noticed the clear plastic underneath the main cover was scratched and used looking. I don't see the purpose of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice LCD Cover

posted by Hakan_G on 03/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Will protect your LCD from scratches - Will protect your LCD from greasy imprints from your fingers, face and nose (very important feature) - Will provide your LCD a nice cover from sunlight, improving the visibility outdoors in strong sunlight - The buil...
    Cons:
    - The see-through lcd cover is all scratched and looks used. - The fit is not completely good. The 'top' part connects to the v...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections