Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Will protect your LCD from scratches
- Will protect your LCD from greasy imprints from your fingers, face and nose (very important feature)
- Will provide your LCD a nice cover from sunlight, improving the visibility outdoors in strong sunlight
- The build quality is acceptable (plastic)
- The see-through lcd cover is all scratched and looks used.
- The fit is not completely good. The 'top' part connects to the viewfinder but the 'bottom' part only rests against the camera's bottom. Each time you open the cover the whole piece feels like it will break at its viewfinder connection. But quality seems good enough, so I doubt it will break.
Not entirely happy about the quality. The actual see-through lcd cover is all scratched and looks used.
Did I get a bad example or isn't the quality any better than this? Alltough it is still usable.
If you need a real LCD Cover and feel that the thin plastic films are not good enough, then this is what you need.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.