DX  » Community » Reviews » Zsr001 Portable Mini MP3 Music Speaker w/ U Disk / TF Slot - Black + Silver
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
good product – Zsr001 Portable Mini MP3 Music Speaker w/ U Disk / TF Slot - Black + Silver Reviews

posted by ZotteKerel on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
it works great, the sound quality is very good. they are very loud and even the bass isn't to bad ;) it supports a lot of mediums for the music: microSD, usb-stick, jackplug to connect laptop and ipod it also has a jackplug to plug in your haedphones, so you can listen to you music on the microSD... it also has a battery that can be removed. it has a fm function didn't know this before the buy, this works also good(uses the microUSB cable as antenna)
Cons:
The biggest problem is that there is no user guid or something, i normally never read them but just to know what things the box of mistery can do ;p if you like the methode of trial and error to find all the functions then there is no problem.
Other:
just add a small guide to explain the button controls
Bottomline:
it's a very good portable speaker, good sound quality and i think it is worth it's money I'm very happy with this buy no regrets

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections