DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Female Extension Cable (White/98.5CM)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5010 (50%)
  • 4 Star:357 (35%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:51 (5%)
  • 1 Star:51 (5%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

90% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice extension cable

posted by squashbosh on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works well, no loss of audio quality. It's also nice that you can choose different colors. Very affordable and great value. Does its job well and extended my speaker cable.
    Cons:
    No cons really. Maybe a little on the short end. It was long enough for my purposes but could have been slightly longer.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull but a little noisy

posted by alfredo851 on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, the best thing about this product is that with it's 1 m length you don't have to suffer anymore with your earphones. In my case I use it for listening music or movies in the PC and no earphone is long enough to listen with comfort. It is very resista...
    Cons:
    It's noisy, at least with my computer, I used it with my iphone and the noise wasn't there so I can not be 100% sure where is t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BAD! STEREO IS REVERSED!

posted by t4ki0n on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sleek and minimalistic/thin like Apple accessories.
    Cons:
    The sound for the right channel is being fed to the left, and vice versa! I confirmed this using a pair of expensive/reliable ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by ALWest on 07/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - good length - good plug quality (for general audio) - product is exactly as appears in photographs - performs as expected, no audio issues - allows headfones at office desk. - reasonable build quality. feels a little light weight, but good all round.
    Cons:
    - no cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap!

posted by RuneBulk on 03/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Very nice price. + I use it almost every da. No problems so far. + It does not look cheap. + White + Does what I wanted it to do! + Used for about 6 months, still running Work fine, not too much to say about an extension cable!
    Cons:
    Non i can think of! Don't know how the sound quality gets with better headsets.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull

posted by bobs3lah on 12/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very cheap, has good size (98.5CM). The product becomes better because of the price. I needed one of these because I'm tired of every time I need to switch from headset to the speaker, I have to remove the local computer to change the cables
    Cons:
    The quality does not look very good, but I had no problems
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice!

posted by Avicario on 11/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The best as expected is the price I wanted to extend the headphones to bed so I can listen to movies, and music. Meets properly with its comment. On the other hand I had no problems with the connectors and both male and female go well. Easy to plug and ...
    Cons:
    Although there is no noticeable loss in sound quality, sometimes there is a small cut in the sound, but not very serious and yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Extension!

posted by xXxIMGxXx on 11/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It has a nice lenght, i´m already using it with my cell phone and does the job. I like the white color, and the conectors seem to be fairly good.
    Cons:
    The female connector tends to lose contact, so I have to accommodate the connection to listen again, but this happens occasiona...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply works.. nothing special

posted by fran82 on 11/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Afordable price + White color, difficult to find + Gold plated connectors, both male and female + Flexible enough to not disturb you when you are listening music with your player with the headphones + Seems to last (it does not seem to brake easily) + Can...
    Cons:
    - Build quality: so-so - Came completely dirty (the cable was more black than white). I had to spend my time cleaning it with s...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by GeorgiaHunter on 10/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I am listening to a show on Netflix right now with them. So they do work. They are a good length for me too. Only about 3.5 ft. Much longer than that and they would be dragging on the floor. The cable seems pretty thick too. Seems durable.
    Cons:
    Nothing.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections