DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia CA-101 Data/Charging Cable for Nokia N97/N81/N82 + More (115CM)
Sort by:
84 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8773 (87%)
  • 4 Star:54 (5%)
  • 3 Star:43 (4%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:43 (4%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exelent usb charge cable

posted by Haborg on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good quality enough long cable aprox 90cm has a plastic to be able to fold in a goog manner the cable to avoid damage it. is nokia original
    Cons:
    nothing at all no cons in my case the proce could be better Dx espect to write a lot things just for a cable no way
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap

posted by fcofds on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap and the cable is large. It looks original, I don't know if it is genuine.
    Cons:
    It is strange but if you use it to charge a mobile phone the process is very slow although you are using a genuine charger. I h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best deal

posted by plepot on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This seems to be a legit Nokia usb cable. It does not feel fragile, it is perfect for my Nexus 4 or any other device with a micro usb port. It is as long as the cable I got with my phone, but it seems even better.
    Cons:
    Absolutely none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money!

posted by squeeish on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Quality cable all around, no cheap flimsy parts here. The ends of the cables are nicely attached to the cable itself. The micro-usb end is good unlike some cheap cables that don't hook properly into the female port. Rubber insulation is smooth to the touc...
    Cons:
    The rubber insulation is rather rigid, which means you can't have a nice coiled cable like Apple's.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very high quality micro USB cable

posted by kavish25 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are great micro usb cables. I think the best quality available on dx.com. I've ordered different types of cables but these are the only types that are still functional today. * 2 years of daily usage, still working great * Charging and data work pro...
    Cons:
    * The Retaining clip (could also a be considerd as a con). * Rugged: Functional instead of design ( it is definitely a long las...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it

posted by btfx on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Sturdiest connector I've ever encountered. Takes a long time to wear down and still works fine after many plug cycles. Comes with a plastic cable wrap that I personally dislike, but probably a pro for most people.
    Cons:
    None really. More expensive, but you can see why. The cable organizer is hard to remove without risking the cable.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap

posted by markkr125 on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Not sure if its a legit nokia cable but the build quality is excellent, the cable itself is thick and the plastic of the connectors feels very solid. It charges and syncs my Samsung galaxy s3 without an issues.
    Cons:
    The cable is a bit long for my needs, but this is really the only con i can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great USB Cables

posted by marcosnarciso on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It seems to be a legit Nokia CA-101 cable. It's very cheap in relation to one of Brazil. I used in smartphones from other manufacturers, such as LG and Sansumg and it worked fine.
    Cons:
    It could be a little bit longer. But it's not a real con.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Identical to the original

posted by fsilveira on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is made of very good quality, with nice colors (black and shades of gray). As it is a little hard, it could be good for those who need a cable that doesn't slip behind the computer under the table.
    Cons:
    As it is a little hard, it could be bad for those who need to move the mobile very often. It isn't very flexible and could brea...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality

posted by morellon on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It has a great quality, very resistant, very thick. The best usb cable for the right price. It is not like the others that have poor quality and can easily get destroyed. This cable will last a life time. The cable length is good enough, ideal for many purp...
    Cons:
    It has no cons at all, but the price can always be lower, right?
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections