DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia CA-101 Data/Charging Cable for Nokia N97/N81/N82 + More (115CM)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Datacable Nokia 5800 – Genuine Nokia CA-101 Data/Charging Cable for Nokia N97/N81/N82 + More (115CM) Reviews

posted by NLBarry on 02/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
good price and a very good quality and it has arrive in exactly 13 days from ordering to delivering all the way from Hongkong to the netherlands. Very good service from dealextreme and the ordertracking does its job perfectly
Cons:
it doesnt charge my phone as I expected it do you according to the advert discription. I own a Nokia 5800 Express music needed a second datacable and charger for use at work, I thought it would be both. Now I have to buy an charger to.
Other:
Bottomline:
Good datacable for a good price, I hope to have more deals in the future and I hope that Dealextreme would lower the amount of characters you have to use to do a review. I dont have a lot to say when I am sattisfied, you can use good reviews but you keep them away from people because of the amount of text you must write. It would be of a possitive influence on your company

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections