DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia CA-101 Data/Charging Cable for Nokia N97/N81/N82 + More (115CM)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Feels like the real thing – Genuine Nokia CA-101 Data/Charging Cable for Nokia N97/N81/N82 + More (115CM) Reviews

posted by MkKnk on 05/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Cheap. Good quality. Data & charging both work fine. Hard to find locally (Australia).
Cons:
Ordered 3. 2 of them came with a clip which allows the cable to be coiled up and stored without cable ties. Third one didn't have the clip.
Other:
Feels like a real "quality" brand cable, no loose wired, clip feels solid and make a nice contact with my devices. I tried several mobile and electronic stores in Australia (Three, Dick Smiths, Tandy), none had these and Dick Smiths thought they were a new technology they didn't expect to get in stock for years.
Bottomline:
Bought 3 of them so I could have 1 at home, 1 in the car and 1 at work for my nexus one. Does charging and data flawlessly, makes nice firm coupling with Nokia and Nexus One.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections