DX  » Community » Reviews » WPC_Qi Standard Wireless Charger for Nokia Lumia 920 / LG Nexus 4 / Samsung i9300 / i9500 - White
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great stuff

posted by Tona007 on 04/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks great and easy to use I will never annihilate connector on my phone Same size as my Galaxy note 2.
    Cons:
    Slower charging then original, but this is normal.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product, very good price

posted by Painas on 01/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good product, very easy to use, compact, with a meat design, quality seems very good and the price is also very atractive.
    Cons:
    The lack of a wall plug is the only thing that can occur to me right now... Beside that, I have nothing to add.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent!

posted by ketchu on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent product, has a nice shell with light and sound indication when the device is placed. It also has a button on / off. Very simple but very useful and does the job perfectly.
    Cons:
    Can not be disable the sound it makes when you start charging. In the package only comes with a USB cable to mini usb and need ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finnally a stop to replacing USB cables!

posted by Xombi3 on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Qi Standard, while not Widely accepted yet, does have a fair amount of available "adapters" of sorts. I've bout this Qi Charger for my Nexus4, alongside an "internal" adapter for my Note 2 (http://dx.com/s/222256). This particular Qi Charger being Cheap...
    Cons:
    I was right about my expectations. The Nexus4 (built in induction charging) works great, if i can place the thing correctly. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works :)

posted by orikote on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly and the charging time isn't noticeably longer. The led starts blinking telling you that everything is going ok. Furthermore it beeps when you put your phone over it so you know it has started charging.
    Cons:
    The usefull surface is smaller than it might seem so you will have to make sure that the phone is correctly located. Furthermo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections