Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:292 (29%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:433 (43%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exelent quality, look cool

posted by Copriva on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quality and comfortable product,small cushion for the wrist can be removed and washed. a big plus! I am very satisfied with this product.In the lower part there are rubber dots that contribut better adhering to the surface of the desk.cool to!
    Cons:
    Smal cons: Shipping took 30 days to Croatia. Not so bad, but i hope next time will be faster.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cheap

posted by arcfah on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - its cheap - Environment friendly and air purifying - Made with bamboo charcoal material - Blocking detrimental electromagnetic waves and helium - Relieves tiredness of hands when using computer - Heating effect of far infrared - Use anions to prevent agin...
    Cons:
    wrist hard place; It feels like a bunch of hay inside a pouch. It's definitely better than just the hard surface, but nowhere n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice :)

posted by xak0root on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -- The wrist rest is removable, so you can wash it. It is attached with a velcro fastener. -- The surrounding of the mouse pad is sewed, which speaks for long durability. -- The form itself is very nice.
    Cons:
    -- I got this mainly for the wrist rest, but it was a bit of a disappointment. I thought it would be softer than it is. It feel...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No complaints for this price

posted by donreb on 06/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * The wrist rest is removable, so you can wash it. It is attached with a velcro fastener. * The surrounding of the mouse pad is sewed, which speaks for long durability. * The form itself is very nice.
    Cons:
    * The Mouse pad itself is quite small. It is okay to use it with an Apple Mighty Mouse, but bigger mice might be a problem. A w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's alright

posted by pedram on 02/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This mouse pad is pretty decent. It has the grips on the bottom to keep it from slipping. The wrist pad is removable (velcro) in case you don't like it.
    Cons:
    I got this mainly for the wrist rest, but it was a bit of a disappointment. I thought it would be softer than it is. It feels...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bit flimsy but useable

posted by yorky2011 on 01/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    As I wrote in the keyboard version of this, the charcoal pad has a nice soft feel. The base of the rubber pad has little grip bits on it to stop it slipping. The charcoal pad is removable with Velcro on the bottom.
    Cons:
    The pad for your wrist is very small, still workable but smaller than I expected. The mouse pad part is very thin rubber. It be...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Healthy? Mouse Pad

posted by solenas on 01/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality is so so, the below part is a normal mouse pad, you can put or take the charcoal part off. That part seems to be low quality. There are no pros actually, if it is really healthy, it might have some wrist relaxing effects, otherwise, it would o...
    Cons:
    There is no safety data about the bamboo charcoal part. I doubt it might be dangerous to health. I should have thought this bef...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections