Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7226 (72%)
  • 4 Star:2810 (28%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality

posted by samba34 on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has very good quality and it is made of good materials. It fits very well to face and it does not allow to see the light. Hovewer i do not think it is made of bamboo. It is completely same with the photos.
    Cons:
    No cons for pruduct but it might be with a lower price. Except price, everything is ok. If you need one you should use the dx.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i love it!

posted by eliza002 on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i'm so happy for purchasing this in deal extreme.A good way to give a superb comfort in your sleeping for a very cheap cost.I've always hate sleeping in a bright room,however i can't sleep without a light aswell,it has always been a problem for me.I use a s...
    Cons:
    i don't see any cons on this product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Vhaliz on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Feels confortable, you'll get used to it in no time. Nice quality material Doesn't have a strong smell. I have it for a long time, more then a year. Don't use it every night, so I cannot tell you if the elastic bands will get loose over long use.
    Cons:
    Not at all. It's a really good cost beneficts buy.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito bom!

posted by andrezoem on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Tapa todos os buracos muito bem, e te deixa bem confortável na utilização. Recomendo a todos que gostam de usar tapa-olhos para dormir.
    Cons:
    Deixou marca no meu nariz (tenho um nariz grande, é verdade...) pois ficava apertando nesse local. Acostumei depois de um ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    5 stars

posted by arn1s on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When I was thinking to buy it I was afraid if I could also wear it (I have not used one before, you see). Was no problem! I sometimes work nights and need to sleep during the day and this thing helps to block the sun. I have good curtains though, but overa...
    Cons:
    Very tiny bit of brightness can be seen around the nose area, but it really doesn't affect my sleep, at least they have tried t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by ikes1 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Using this mask does what this kind of mask is supposed to do, it protects your eyes from unwanted light :) Sturdy enough rubber bands, does not provide too little or too much pressure.
    Cons:
    I can't think of any... Do not use them while operating heavy machinery or vehicles? If you don't like the black color, you may...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by PixelView on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality material, fits perfectly in my head and touch fills as good as a more expensive one would do.
    Cons:
    No cons at all. Everything looks, fills and works how it´s suposed to. Good for travelers.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by JohnPrice on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it's supposed to, blocks all light. Straps seem to be holding up well so far, fit over my head no problem, lots of stretch.
    Cons:
    For some reason it does not fit very comfortably on my face. Could be a little softer for one thing. I think maybe it just does...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Confortable and cheap

posted by ochico on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap, really good price! / Comfortable, feels good while wearing / Covers most of light, only little gap over nose remains / Mine came with a band connecting the 2 strings behind my head /Great thing.
    Cons:
    The package is mostly on some oriental language so is not really of universal understanding / You can still see some light bel...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for the price

posted by xiankai on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Although the picture shows it as having two straps for your ears, I actually received an elastic head-strap that allowed me to don it comfortably without pulling painfully on my ears. There was also a comfy "filler-cushion" for my nose bridge tha...
    Cons:
    The layer of bamboo charcoal was very thin and did not really feel like one. A piece of black paper may have done the same job....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections