Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Completely blocks light
- Elastic connection at the back (prevents elastics from going to high/low stretching, lasts longer and more functional)
- Not super soft in the inside
- Edges a little rough for sensitive skin (scrapesachne, etc.)
- Nose piece is cheap. Just a flap of fabric.
- Stiffness can be a slight discomfort for side sleepers.
The bamboo padded part is similar to the material you might find under padded straps on those ergonomic backpacks or a camera case. It's nice and soft, but has no contributing factor to the comfort of the mask as the padded part is on the outside.
The nose piece is just a flap of that "bamboo" material which isn't very soft. I've had ones from airplanes that have a flap that folds to contour your nose and completely block light.
Worth a try, expensive for the product. Better than most and the others on DX in terms of quality and materials. The strap was the winning factor for me, but besides that, just grab a couple from a plane on your next flight.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.