DX  » Community » Reviews » Football Team Purified Cotton Winter Cap - Inter Milan
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great practical gift for the footballer or fan – Football Team Purified Cotton Winter Cap - Inter Milan Reviews

posted by douggraham on 11/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
I love this product. I bought them for my son's soccer team. The boys are 9-10 years of age. I also bought one for me. The hat fits all sizes of heads. I wear it in the rain or cold. The boys can wear it during the football match when the weather is not good. It is good for any cool day or evening. Also, you get to support your team at the same time. It looks good and feels good.
Cons:
None except do not put it in the dryer as I did. It will shrink a little bit. Not much but when I compare it to one cotton hat that did not go into the dryer, you do notice the difference in sizes.
Other:
For this price, do what I did. Have a party for your son's or daughter's soccer team and give each member one cotton hat as a gift. It is a good way to start the season.
Bottomline:
Excellent product for an excellent price. You cannot go wrong.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections