DX  » Community » Reviews » Bullet Shaped Dual USB Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Charger - Black (12~24V)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent product

posted by santiago1986 on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good article worthy of being purchased from Argentina. despite the restrictions that exist in Argentina, this article proved to be excellent
    Cons:
    so far did not find any cons. maybe it could be the quality you can improve a little product to make it more durable, but despi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does not fit Vauxhall Astra F

posted by tocsa135ls on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Price. Nothing else. Looks a bit flashy thanks to the faux-chrome plating on the front. Blue LED lights up when active.
    Cons:
    Loose in lighter socket of an Astra F. Hit the centre console 3-4 times and light's out. Bought this and 264031 side-by-side. 2...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by mttomazela on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good plug, small and well finished, looks high quality, solved my problems with GPS and cellphone charging simultaneously! Fits perfectly to the 12v plug without eletricity problems or bad contacts. 1A USB plugs that can be used for several things!
    Cons:
    No cons to point...maybe the blue light would be a little less lighter, sometimes that flash points to my eyes. But nothing tha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great dual USB car charger but not 100% compatible with my car

posted by Haborg on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    nice price nice size tiny 2 usb ports real 1Amp per port quick charge 2 usb ports nice led blue ligth
    Cons:
    not fit in my cigarrete port of my car Opel corsa C is tu thin. I recomend u to buy a good quality usb cables to if not you wil...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and good.

posted by Brunorf on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well made, practice and very useful. It has two USB ports and work as expected. Fits good in the spot, dont mess with your other stuffs in the car and support all kind of devices.
    Cons:
    The price could be cheaper, but its fair enough. Other than that I cant think in any cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, small product!

posted by vraagalex on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Love it! this gadget is nice and small, fits perfectly and allows me to charge 2 phones at the same time. Its a lot better then other, previous and similar items that I own.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. Have been using the product for about a week and enjoy it a great deal.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections