DX  » Community » Reviews » Kanen KM-928 Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone (3.5mm Jack/110cm Cable)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:628 (62%)
  • 4 Star:385 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by raulgarciajime on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Is very good, this earphone listen very well be low, and it is hermetic that you not hear anything of out, I use for working pc and hear music the mobile, always I buy two for have rempacement, my work colleagues also buy this product
    Cons:
    This earphone two years ago I buy for 2,10€ and today is 4.90€, the connector with much use just breakin. The cable is small fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sounds good!

posted by edupere on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is well built and comes in a nice box. On top of that, it cames with extra earplugs and a handy box that you can use to put in your pocket or backpack, protecting the phones from dust and from tangling with your other belongins. Price is also very good.
    Cons:
    I didn't find the sound quality so great in these earphones. I have bought a similar earphones from DX that had better sound qu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great ear-phone

posted by luizsotero on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pretty good phone. The pieces are good, firm, the sound quality is not the best, I've heard phones with better sound quality (like the Apple ones), but it's still amazing and better than all of the generic ones on dx.com.
    Cons:
    I can just think about the quality of the sound, which is not 10/10, but still amazing. Anyway, the bass level is not super hig...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little things :)

posted by cinemur on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    price! they are so cheap that i don't believe that they could sound so good for that little money. i had some cheap earphones but never so cheap, and never ones with that sound. wooden design gives them warmth in sound, and they are sooo light weight. great...
    Cons:
    only thing that bothers me is that they look like you have to handle them with so much care. cable could be at least 10 cm longer
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for it's price

posted by pakpak on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The packaging is very hard and resistant, the noise isolation is very efficient and the sound quality is good. The bass is not strong but is quite satisfying for it's price. The different sizes of silicone earhubs is very usefull, everyone can fit the earph...
    Cons:
    The wire/cable is thin and seems to be very weak and easy to break. The jack is small and sometimes you might hold the cable in...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product and decent price

posted by Venox2008uk on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good bass, decent build quality, clear sound, sometimes you can forget that they are in your ears, because they fit very nice, cable is long enough
    Cons:
    You can't run with them, they take out very fast, not too solid fit in ears, so better either walk, either use them at home
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great earphones !

posted by k0va177 on 05/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is ok, they are great earphones, build quality is great, everything is like it should be, I m plesently surprised with sound quality They are shipped in hard plastic box, protected from damage, and you get smaller box for carrying them. Noise isolatio...
    Cons:
    Whell i notice one thing, they are great for listening music whle you walking or sitting or standing. But if you would like t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by masterpulha on 05/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Good looking - Sound quality - Made out of wood - They came in a hard plastic box, protected from damage - You get a smaller box for carrying them.
    Cons:
    - Build quality could be a bit better, but for this price its really good phones :p - Cable could be a bit longer, but its lo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great earphones !

posted by k0va177 on 04/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price is ok, they are great earphones, build quality is great, everything is like it should be, I m plesently surprised with sound quality They are shipped in hard plastic box, protected from damage, and you get smaller box for carrying them. Noise isolat...
    Cons:
    Shipping was a little bit slow, took like a mount to arrive.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sound!

posted by GuppyMN on 12/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Wonderful price, great sound. Come with a case and extra tips. Made out of wood.
    Cons:
    Not as much base as I like. Ear tip colors.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections