DX  » Community » Reviews » Kanen KM-95 Hook Style Noise Isolation Headset (3.5mm Jack/130cm Cable)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressed

posted by skullreaper on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good rich sound. very comfortable to wear. copes with heavy guitar distortion really well (heavy metal music is a great way to see if headphones are able to cope with rapid movement and bass notes). very good for this price!
    Cons:
    none that i can tell, but i'll be testing them to the max over the next week. may just try a little bit of dance and hardcore m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What happened?

posted by MeHereFromHere on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks stylish. On my first pair of these everything was perfect: sound, wires, overall quality
    Cons:
    One of them doesn't really lock on the ear as they are supposed to.. My second pair of these have very bad build quality. (muc...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good earphones, for the price.

posted by NatiCohen on 07/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Sits good on the ear, covers it nicely. -fits my MP3-Player perfectly. -Just the right cord length. -A good cord protection' it is not plastic, but of fabric. -nice sound quality, could be better' but it is very good for its price -6 month warranty :) -The...
    Cons:
    -the Material of the the earphones could be a little better, it feels like cheap plastic. -there is no indication which side fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect build quality but sound

posted by venuz on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - build quality is just perfect, very confortable and attractive; - cable is flexible and soft, suitable lenght; - came well packaged;
    Cons:
    - sound quality is bad even for such price, bass is absent, weak high frequences, a lot of mid; :(
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking but...

posted by DXUsi on 08/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks great. The brushed steel in the body of the phones looks neat. The packaging is good (although a little pranged in the corners). sticks to the head like it should when youre active. I use them whilst running.
    Cons:
    in the pair i got, the left one is static-y. if you know how to fix that sorta thing itd be worth doing it because theyre still...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best

posted by baghdad on 05/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    these things are the best earphones i bought of dealextreme. i'm like getting another two. they have a wonderful sound quality, they are comfortable, and the wire isn't of a cheap plastic but of textil. the won't fell off, and the hooks won't let you get pa...
    Cons:
    the only con i can think of is that the wire might be too short for you. also one earwire is longer than the other.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections