DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case Cover Stand for Google Nexus 7 II - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for your Nexus 7 II !

posted by FlaFla15 on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -A good product to protect your nexus7 2013. -If you open the cover, the screen will be turned on (magnet system) -The build quality is pretty good for the price
    Cons:
    -I don t find any 'real' cons, I must see durability in the future. -Sometimes screens is switching off due to cover/magnet (an...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case for the Nexus 7 2013

posted by ebghendriks on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Black color - Nice Leather - Nice design - Openings for all inputs, outputs, and button (headphones, microphone, usb, volume control, power button, speakers) - Light - Can be used as a cover stand - Great pricing
    Cons:
    - None - Well, the Nexus doesn't fit into my docking station with sleeve on, but who expects that
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case for Nexus 7

posted by andrew2mar on 11/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I received it before I moved to a new place so it was a perfect timing. At first I thought I will use in only when I have to take it outside or on the long trips because it looked like it won't be that comfortable. But after a couple of days you get used to...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good case for Nexus 7

posted by deibizinc on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The best thing is the price, then the case seems to be well done. Very easy to put the tablet into the case. Also is very easy to handle: opening it and closing. The holes for the cameras, speakers and sensors are very accurate. Same thing for the mini-j...
    Cons:
    None at the moment but I hope that after a long time using it, the case will be in good condition.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections