Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:91 (9%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

91% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    apple cutter

posted by bobby13010 on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good apple cutter for kitchen,do the job perfectly,i use it for apple and it is what i research. if you need an apple cutter for your kitchen buy this one you will be happy. there are other colors that will be assorted to your kitchen. Very good gadget for ...
    Cons:
    none,the apple cutter do the job perfectly. time delivery longer but for this price it's alright to wait.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very convenient

posted by AlexandreFranco on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works really well, pretty much what i was expecting. You can quickly slice an apple in the most practical way, really awesome
    Cons:
    A little big so you loose some of the apple in the middle part. Also at the end when you're cutting the apple, it stuck a littl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by Robierto7 on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap and useful kitchen gadget. Really easy to use. I love eating apples sliced with this cutter. Very sharp blades.
    Cons:
    You have to be a bit careful not to break it, because framework is made from plastic, but that is not really a problem for me. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It saves time.

posted by ioKKon on 05/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Suffice sturdy construction. At the demonstration pictures knives seem to be crooked. In fact, they are thicker and stronger. Bid liked his wife and children. Very convenient to cut apples for squeezing juice. Previously had to cut by hand which takes extra...
    Cons:
    Not very well built. Had it for a few weeks and I noticed cracks starting to appear around the "handles", so I starte...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Apple Cutter

posted by Snake2004 on 03/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought 2 similar things. One in dx, another in another store. In dx blade of thicker metal. For general use at home is not very suitable, but for large furshets and other holidays a necessary thing. For cutting apples to make power, but man it is easy to ...
    Cons:
    The plastic is white in the joints with metal when to use force. The quality of materials not good enough.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    effective but not well built

posted by starwarrior on 01/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it says it does. Blades are quite sharp and cut through the apple very easliy once the skin is broken.
    Cons:
    Not very well built. Had it for a few weeks and I noticed cracks starting to appear around the "handles", so I started using th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, excellent price !!

posted by Ar7ur on 12/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Great product, let you cut apples as quick as a blink of an eye, and cuts them in a beautiful, decorative way, and the best of all, removes the center of the apple which contains the bitter seeds. - Strong and resistent build quality. - Very sharp blade...
    Cons:
    - There are no cons !
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful yet very brittle

posted by dzigidizah on 10/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cool item to use everyday, works well on any apple as you can drive the thing once in the middle of the 'process' ! Size of the blades is OK, for big as well as small apples ... Makes you eat 5 a day !
    Cons:
    BREAKS ! I used it 10 times before it started to dismantle itself, first a blade comes off, then the thin plastic surrounding ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful in the kitchen thing

posted by viachaslau on 09/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Suffice sturdy construction. At the demonstration pictures knives seem to be crooked. In fact, they are thicker and stronger. Bid liked his wife and children. Very convenient to cut apples for squeezing juice. Previously had to cut by hand which takes extra...
    Cons:
    A few millimeters of difference between the level of knife edge and the overall design. Because of this, Apple did not cut comp...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It´s quite big

posted by TylerNTL on 07/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It´s sharp -Easy to use -Perfect to cut apples for my son, that likes no peel apple
    Cons:
    -It´s bigger than I thought -Let some eatable apple in the middle (it´s the cost for the speed)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections