DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia CA-44 Charger Adapter Cable (10CM)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Keep using your old Nokia charger

posted by enRiki70 on 05/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You can use your old «big connector» Nokia charger (like the 6230i one I have) with the later «thin connector» (like in the N70). It fits well and the connectors are good. This way you don't need to buy a new charger and you can have one...
    Cons:
    I don't see any con in the product itself. Only the price is a little high.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nokia CA-44 Charge Adapter

posted by MarcoStort on 01/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good adapter. Its very useful who one have old nokia charger 3.5 mm. You can use these adapter in the old charges in a new phones. Every for a little price. Muito bom adaptador. É muito útil para quem tem carregador nokia 3.5 mm antigo. Você pode usar...
    Cons:
    No cons. The quality is almost the original, but is not. I bought others one in other place, and the quality is very poor. Thes...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Price!

posted by NLFire on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well this is just as easy as can be. Use this cable to use your old-style 3mm. Nokia (CAR) charger on your new-style 2mm. Nokia Phone. Nothing less, Nothing more So you have a cheap 2nd. charger for at the office.
    Cons:
    Cons? What cons? It looks great and does the job very well! What can be wrong with a genuine Nokia cable? I believe it's the s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    better then the original I have

posted by masu100 on 06/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have the original adapter that came with my phone, and it have problems, after I replaced it with this one, it charge perfect the phone. it fits perfect to the charger and no freedom there, and the same while I connect my phone to it, no freedom, every co...
    Cons:
    I dont find any
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by gmg2001br on 03/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It does replace the original nokia cable. Works very well. It can be used when you missed the original Nokia charger, with that smaller pin. This cable can make those ordinary chargers (bigger pins) to charge normally Nokia cell phones.
    Cons:
    the build quality is not good. You can easily find flashes everywhere, due to the plast injection process. However, that did n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections