Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Built very solidly. It's a solid chunk of clear plastic.
- Two different levels, to level the camera on both axes easily. Not a cheap "bull's eye level".
- Supports two orientations in the hotshoe
- Blocks my camera's built-in flash from raising in the landscape orientation (as expected).
- In portrait orientation, the top level isn't useful at all unless you're trying to photograph straight down or straight up, but the portrait orientation is useful if you can't look at the top of the camera to make sure it's level.
- The bubble in the bottom/back level is bigger than the one in the front, making it harder to judge how centred it is.
This is an excellent accessory for making sure that your camera is level when taking panoramas. I've found that the levels on my tripod aren't very stable or accurate, but these are extreme useful.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.