Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Does exactly what it says. You heat it up, it shrinks to about 1.5mm
- Easy to cut
- Small package so it easily fits into any toolbox (no matter how crowded)
- Rather flexible so it doesn't get too damaged while it's packed tight.
- I think it's a bit pricy.
- The difference between it's stretched size and it's minimal size is not big enough to make it easy to work with.
- Easy to over-heat it
At the end of the day, it work. I'm not sorry I got it, and I think most people won't be either.
Just keep in mind that there's some points that could be improved
If you need to mend a bad earphones cable (or something like that), and you don't want it to look like crap, this will do the trick.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.