DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Creative Apple Shaped Memo Pad - Large (About 150-Page)
Sort by:
158 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5688 (56%)
  • 4 Star:3556 (35%)
  • 3 Star:610 (6%)
  • 2 Star:34 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Red memo apple

posted by FTagliari on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Cheap -Looks great on a desk -Different from what you usually see out there -Useful -Easy to write on -Makes a great gift for a very cheap price -Bigger than the green version of it
    Cons:
    -The steam falls off quite easily -On the first few days it tends to fold itself back to the flat form
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool, fun desk accessory

posted by WalkerJ on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Doesn't take much space - Love the shape - Love the color - Paper is actually quite thick and doesn't look low quality - Can take quick notes while you are working on your desk
    Cons:
    - The white net that wraps around it (included in the package) is very low quality and downgrades the overall look of this cool...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by Gragbena on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The design is very fun and friendly. - It is much larger than the small memo pad (almost twice its size) - The printing of the sheets is perfect, and is very easy to write on it, as well as its assembly and removal of each of the leaves. - Its price is ve...
    Cons:
    - wooden stem came off, and the envelope was slightly ripped - Unfortunately at the time I made my purchase, began the new year...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by Taran2uls on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a neat little gift for the desktop. It looks really nice and is pretty good quality. I saw these items somewhere else online for at least 10 times the price, so this is a good find.
    Cons:
    Doesn't look like much until it is opened and made into the apple shape. Unfortunately my "stalk" had fallen off in t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So cool!

posted by hkeitif on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very good looking -Comes with everything to set up even that fruit net that looks even cooler -A nice, cheap and creative gift
    Cons:
    -It's not so easy to set up perfectly, but after some time it looks really cool!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awwww Apples!

posted by stevegek on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I (girlfriend, this is my boyfriends account)love it! It's an apple...haha. It's a great little gift to put into a giftbag or give to teachers! They'll probably love it, the cliché red apple on their desk. And it looks pretty, funny, sortof artistic ma...
    Cons:
    I dont really use it. I never use memo's anyway...it's too pretty to rip out a piece to write on. And if you 'stick' the pages ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique Creative Apple Shaped Memo Pad

posted by slanx on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Intresting thing. ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ......................................................................
    Cons:
    It is not easy to use. It is more fo decorating. ...................................................................... ........
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good notebook

posted by Taran2uls on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Notebook in the form of an apple. Comes folded, to shape it to deploy and secure clip supplied. Also included is a cutting wand imitates this apple, and even the set includes the mesh holding the entire structure. Making leaves very interesting, even bone d...
    Cons:
    When used as directed, and not as a subject of the interior, inevitably "baldness" notepad.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just a beautiful post-it

posted by kamijavikaze on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The truth is that I expected them to be worse, but they are very nice and as decoration on the desk is fine.Comes with all the details (tail apple and a sticker to close and stay in the right way)
    Cons:
    The problem seems to be when you take off enough leaves, the apple does not seem like an apple if not odd, until then I'm happy...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique Creative Apple

posted by zhelevangel on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    150-pages are pretty good for the price. * It looks very entertaining and it can be also folded back to easily put it in your bags. * The packaging was MAIL. So no parcels. * The pink paperclip delivered with it, holds the apple thight, and because it's pin...
    Cons:
    kind of small for big notes, but if it was any bigger then it wouldn't be life size and maybe get a bit floppy.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 16
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections