DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Creative Pear Shaped Memo Pad - Large (About 150-Page)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:509 (50%)
  • 4 Star:448 (44%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Memo Pad

posted by Agage on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool idea of use colors and shapes differents in an accessory of everyday. Color and joy to the home or work. My wife really liked it. Reminders are fun now.
    Cons:
    It's not cheap compared with common similar found here.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good idea

posted by scmblue on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's easy to use, just take a piece and write on it. It is a preety issue in your desktop. It is an original idea. You can take each piece of paper easely.
    Cons:
    After you use several sticks you can not form the pear shape again. It is not easy to stick the stem of the pear.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cool memo pad for veggies and guys who just take notes!

posted by MelsDealsX2 on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    ++ it's nicely built, but it needs some patience to put it together. ++ nice eye-catcher on your desk. ++ the accessories are really beautiful and appear quite real. ++ the developer has put some love into this design. ++ nice give away.
    Cons:
    -- it takes some time to build it when you want to place it in 3d on your desk. -- the price has risen - I have bought them for...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Either fun or usefull. Never both at the same time.

posted by AskeRyge on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They look really fun, if you manage to build them correctly. I't comes with an authentic "no bruising foam"-thingie to put around the pear.
    Cons:
    The little stem doesn't glue on very well. You can't really use it as a note pad while it is "unfolded". Odd shape fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really beautiful

posted by Macarronazo on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a very nice memo pad, you have to be careful when you build it. But when is done is really unique. Ideal to put notes in the office, it makes a great distintion. You will really love it. I bought 3 of them.
    Cons:
    It comes packed and you have to build it. Its not a lot of time to do it, but you have to be careful.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great stuff!

posted by Mikhaillll on 07/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is absolutely beautiful item! It is unusual and cute, and all relatives and friends will definitely notice it! Great decoration of your office or home. Quality is good, nice color, nice print quality, it even has cutting! Dealextreme have different ...
    Cons:
    No cons!
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, I recommend it!

posted by pdias on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I bought this on clearance and it was very cheap. It looks so good on every surface and is a good addition to the office.
    Cons:
    The sticker didn't have so much glue, so it didn't stick very well. It is a very fragile object so one must be careful when han...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really works

posted by edcolf on 08/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cool 3D Pear Shaped Memo Pad. - A very nice decor stuff. - You can put it anywhere at your house. - Good quality. - Easy to use. - Very usefull. - Each slice can be very usefull and practical for short messages. - Does not take much space. - An excel...
    Cons:
    - Don not have any cons about it by now.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a shame to use it!

posted by yeibid on 08/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice and attractive memo pad. Useful to write down anything you need. It's also a nice decorating pear. It comes with a net, a clip and a sticker.
    Cons:
    It's a little bit difficult to achieve a nice pear shape when putting the net. The pear shape can be improved. The net is small...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice gift!

posted by allcc on 07/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it looks pretty standing on the table! - its easy to put up (even though i didn't get any instructions to go with it) - there is a net to go with it, but i think thats ugly, but hey you might! - its accualy pretty big, you can use it for short shopping li...
    Cons:
    - well its not that super quality stuff, but its good enough for me - it falls out of a nice round shape pretty easily (i solve...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections