DX  » Community » Reviews » KongMing Candle Powered Flying Sky Lantern (2-Pack/Assorted Color)
Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:3710 (37%)
  • 4 Star:4813 (48%)
  • 3 Star:154 (15%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun for the whole family

posted by JerryPancake on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This was the very first time I have every used a Chinese lantern, but it worked very well and was a lot of fun. These lanterns lit up the sky and could be seen for miles until they burnt out. Great price for 2 lanterns
    Cons:
    These lanterns are quite delicate and need to be unpacked very gently in order to prevent them from tearing and becoming useless.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The answer is blowing in the wind

posted by bustis on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Very good price for two flying sky lanterns -I have not launched them yet, but I can not wait any longer, when the windy time will pass I will post some images I think
    Cons:
    -In one of them the wooden ring came broken and also a little part of the paper, but I both fix them with cello...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing

posted by lavrinchuk on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Lanterns which was delivered had lifted far away into the air. The lantern had been flying quite long. It looks very nice and bring joy and impression. Hardly anyone will remain indifferent watching the fly of lantern.
    Cons:
    It comes folded and must be reshaped but it does not affect the performance. I had no trouble with this. I can't imagine anothe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice lantern

posted by schoofseckel on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the look really nice when they move away. surely beautifull when there go 100s of them, but i cant test that cause basically its not allowed to use them here. but i dont care. :)
    Cons:
    one of the ones i used had a little hole - but i fixed it bevore start - so no problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and powerful product

posted by Artgeo on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is one of the best recreational items that i have ordered here from Deal Xtreme! This lantern makes everyone impressed when its soundless rises up in the skies.
    Cons:
    Cons - Came mangled -No real instructions for the English speaking, it had horrible translation , i suppose that should be expe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Candle Powered Flying Sky Lantern

posted by mef1stofel on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Big, unusual flying sky Lantern; + Flying so High; + Two latterns in pack; + Good thing to do on date, party, holyday... + You can put a message on it; + Kids loves to see them flying!
    Cons:
    - Comes folded, and you must to reshape the wires; - Assorted Color (i have red and grey... i prefer to choice colours!)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWESOME

posted by novolo on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought 4 of these. All of them came folded down the middle by DX in order to fit inside the envelope. Buit thats ok, you can re-bend the metal into its original shape. But, one of them did came without the fuel thingy. so that one was a total bust. This...
    Cons:
    Comes folded, so you have to reshape the wires. The fuel doesnt seem to last that long. The candle does go high, but you can se...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Product

posted by Casper01 on 09/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are easy to use. Easy to set up right out of the bag and ready to go in a minute.
    Cons:
    None. No issues with the build of the lanterns. no issue with the way the fuel connects. Shipping was great.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    poor appearance

posted by Felix56en on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A lantern was bigger than I expected. Looks nice in the sky. The flight lasts about 5-7 minutes. Does not goes out in the wind.
    Cons:
    Poor packaging. Fuel was poorly packed and left on the lamp divorce. The flight time was less than I expected. Fuel is very str...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful little device

posted by Steiner1000 on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have bought a few of these in Canada but I have to usually pay 5 dollars each for them. These ones are much more inexpensive and in my opinion as good as the ones sold here.
    Cons:
    The instruction are written in English but it is a poor translation.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections