DX  » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Blue Light 7-LED Message Display Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 2
Works, but the messages are kinda dumb – Motion Activated Blue Light 7-LED Message Display Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars Reviews

posted by Jrblast on 06/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It's easy to use. I only tested it by waving it around in the dark, but it does work. You can easily read the messages, and the blue color is nice.
Cons:
The messages are REALLY dumb. I'm not actually going to stick this on my bike because I don't really want to tell people 'Happy New Year' in the middle of June (and the other messages are even worse). But, I knew that before I bought it, so I can't complain.
Other:
If you do want to tell the whole world that you love them, then this is a good buy, but the messages are really pretty dumb.
Bottomline:
It's a good product, but, once again, the messages make it useless. I would recommend sku.23490 if you want something cool (it's the same thing, but with cool patterns instead of stupid messages)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections